A big hello from Worcestershire!

TedtheShed

Evenin' Everyone from the shed!

I'm Nick Shuttleworth and I live in Redditch. I don't have anything full size at the moment, but am a keen modeller and my main interest is British Post War vehicles and WWII Allied Vehicles. I write in my spare time for Military in Scale magazine mainly, but have also written for Model Military, Military Miniatures in Review and Military Modelling Magazine.

I instructed at weekends for 3 years at Tank Mania in Measham on FV432, Abbot, 4 tonner, BV206's & LRs, was like being a kid in a sweet shop!

Currently adjusting to being a new Dad with my gorgeous 14 week old daughter Pheobe, my wife's told me I can have whatever I want in the garage, as soon as I've got her a nice big house and some horses. Best not cancel my lottery ticket just yet!:D Might have to keep that CVR(T) in 1/35th scale!

Looking forward to making new friends on this excellent forum.

Nick

Hello Nick

Welcome to the forum buddy. Nice to see you on :-) As I have said there is loads of good folks on here with a wealth of information to boot!

Your models are truly oustanding, I'm looking forward to you showing the guys them as I can't believe how real you can get them! I've just seen the post of the saracen, outstanding!

Anyway, welcome in and I will see you at work on Monday :-) Full size next matey!

Cheers

Matt

hello there nick welcome to the forum just had a look at your churchill you have done a loverly job there , mite catch u around redditch some time i am quite easy to spot just look for the deep bronze green scammell explorer bombing about of a weekend :cool2:

younggun / nick