Hello there

Grimlock

Just thought i would get round to introducing myself today till the rain has gone away, so i can go and do some final winter proofing of my Land Rover called Sarge (By my 5 year old, i cant afford a willys!:()

First day back to school summer is over (apart from that Indian one we'll be getting in October!:D) and just about every little niggle thats needin fixed on my Landie went wrong before i could set of for school :mad:

Anywho hi to All! Im Jess from not so sunny Blackpool i love all vehicles and building stuff taking stuff apart seeing how it all works lol Im also interested in the law and how that doesnt work:banghead:

Right thats about me, As someone wise once said "Better to remain silent and thought of as stupid, Than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt!:D

Hya mate , so you made it at last :yay: , had a good look the other sunday , the landy looks very sound .are you going on sunday ? Thought you might like the pic .

By the way Jess , dont be afraid to ask , there are enough landy guys on here !....

Mark

100_3054.jpg

Edited by Willyslancs