Band of Brothers and A&E...

Right, after the feedback from the weekend with regards to sorting the BoB cast members out - I have many of them wanting to attend A&E 2012 - to be a part of it. They were blown away with what we done at the weekend.

Not going to name cast members until I have it well and truly nailed ;):angel:and :sweat:

Right, after the feedback from the weekend with regards to sorting the BoB cast members out - I have many of them wanting to attend A&E 2012 - to be a part of it. They were blown away with what we done at the weekend.

Not going to name cast members until I have it well and truly nailed ;):angel:and :sweat:

Wow, its going to be the event of the decade...

• 8 months later...
Any news on whose coming yet????

Rosie you are going to have to wait like the rest of us, anyway you have enough to deal with, at A & E meeting the new people like Templepan saying he is looking forward the meeting the legend "Rosie" might have to look after my little girl

Rosie you are going to have to wait like the rest of us, anyway you have enough to deal with, at A & E meeting the new people like Templepan saying he is looking forward the meeting the legend "Rosie" might have to look after my little girl
:shocked::D:D:D

thanks daddy!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss: