Problem when posting thread/reply's

Amphibi boy

Hi all, I wonder if anyone out there who is clever can help me.End of last year when my wife went to usa with work she bought me a i pad, its so much easier to use than a p.c. Or laptop, switch it on and its direct. The only problem is i sometimes cant open some pages, or files, but also the problem i am having is, when writing on the forum i use normal sentances then start a new line, when i post it, it comes up as you see it now, all one huge paragraph (where you see the full stop, thats where i have started a new line). And also on the other forum im on, if i post question mark, exclamation mark or apostraphy, it posts number and a hash etc. Any idea's you clever lot! Thanks. Shaun

That could be, I will have to look on web see if i can find a solution, as its so annoying when reading my replies, more probably for you all! Cheers shaun

Go to your settings & try the basic editor see if that works

Looks like it has worked!!! Yipeeeeeeeeee

But i was so used to the normal look of the browser i was using, this seems a bit wiered,

i liked the look of the other.

Or am i doing something wrong?

Give me something mechanical, its so much easier.

Cheers

Shaun