Top poster award.

croc

Another forum I use came up with a special award for the most prolific poster, I thought it could work on here. The question is, given the number of posts by the top HMVF posters should it be awarded at a limit or, as it is a special award, just the top poster?

The top 'rank' (Field-Marshal) is 6000 so how about 8,000 or 10,000 posts?

The award would be;

Champion Internet Message Poster

I propose that the following be added to the HMVF rules and regulations.

"The acceptance of the title of CHIMP is non negotiable, and the holder shall at all times when on, or within the defined boundaries of the Rally Field, be obliged to wear a clearly visible badge which shall state in LARGE BOLD lettering;

"I AM A CHIMP.""

It's not Quantity it's Quality that counts.. how would it be fair to give awards to members that just reply to posts other than to just post a smilie or off an off the cuff coment & those that have a fewer post count but give in depth technical advice get nothing???

And what about someone like me who regularly gets his posts removed by the Mods, shouldn't removed posts be included in the count?:cool2:

Not remove one for ages.. but it could be arranged :cool2: