New website for the World War Two Living History Association

WAYNE15071965

Over the past couple of months, the WW2 LHA has been undergoing a much needed face lift.

As you may have noticed our logo has recently been refreshed and yesterday our new website went live. The site aims to showcase our association and features more information on the LHA, what we do, our history, the units within our ranks and of course plenty of pictures of us in action.

Please feel free to take a look at: www.ww2lha.co.uk

The LHA are also on the lookout for quality groups to join our association. If you see yourself and your unit standing alongside us at some of the most established and respected shows on the UK re-enactment circuit (as well as some promising newer events) then please drop us a line to find out more at:

lha@ww2lha.co.uk

Thanks

Over the past couple of months, the WW2 LHA has been undergoing a much needed face lift.

As you may have noticed our logo has recently been refreshed and yesterday our new website went live. The site aims to showcase our association and features more information on the LHA, what we do, our history, the units within our ranks and of course plenty of pictures of us in action.

Please feel free to take a look at: www.ww2lha.co.uk

The LHA are also on the lookout for quality groups to join our association. If you see yourself and your unit standing alongside us at some of the most established and respected shows on the UK re-enactment circuit (as well as some promising newer events) then please drop us a line to find out more at:

lha@ww2lha.co.uk

Thanks

Hallo, Im sorry my english not best, but I be happy understand me, my message,

I make a living history, more than 20 years, Czechoslovak Armed Forces in Exile1940-1945, mainly CIABG-Czechoslovak Independent Armored Brigade 1943-1945,United members 10 (IA) Command, 11th Infantry Battalion of the United East-1941-1942, official name is "Army club the Czech Regiment", all unit was under British command, British uniform, weapons, equipment, vehicles, etc. please see on my net pages

www.fotoalbum.eu/higgins

I am, with my friends, very interested to establish contacts with you or join your association.

Regards

Higgins capt. Living history group