Stafford Show 29th April 2011.

Hi to anyone that may be interested, we at the North Staffs Area of the MVT are organising our area show on the 29th April until 1st May 2011 at the County Showground at Stafford. This show is in conjunction with the Ex-Mil weekend (Sunday 1st May) Anyone interested in attending, Military vehicles, re-enactors, dioramas etc should contact Chris Bond on tel. 01782 396868. for a booking form. The site is level and serviced with a good internal road network, the brick toilets are immaculate, as are the showers. There will be a B.B.Q. on the Saturday night, just bring your own booze. Why not attend the show, and shop for those bits that you just cant do without. You will be made very welcome.:goodidea:

Time is running out fast, if you would like to help us make this, our first show a success, then click onto the North Staffs Area, on the MVT site, where you will be able to download a booking form....... hope to see you there, free bar-b-q on Sat night for all exhibitors, just bring your own beverage. Access onto the showground will be from Friday P.M. 29th April 2011.:goodidea: Buy those bits that you need at the same time, ExMil are open to the general public on Sunday 1st May 2011.

Ray you did book this nice weather for next week as well I hope

Commander

The request for nice weather submitted in triplicate, but hey, we are`nt going to let a little thing like british weather spoil things, we think that we have covered all eventualities, mud wrestling etc...... you can spend hours indoors buying all of those bits from ExMil. We are looking forward to meeting with everyone and just chewing the fat, it will be nice to catch-up.

Regards.

Ray. :kissoncheek:

hope you have booked the nice weather Ray, I have just spent a couple of hours stripping down my landy (keen!!!) for that "recce" look, even recruited another body, "mick the miner"to go with "Cpl Leslie.A." and "Sgt McBeret. N.". Come on the day and I will introduce you to them!!!! ;)

Mark :cool:

Some people are asking if they can still attend if they have not booked in..... yes, just bring your pride and joy, and book in on site, it will be nice to see you. This is meant to be a nice relaxing weekend to start off the season. Dont forget your pocket money for all of those goodies that you will want to buy from ExMil, I am still compiling my list, I think that I am running out of money. Free Barbie Sat night for exhibitors, the barbie will also be running on Friday evening for anyone who wants to bring food (Very large barbie.):goodidea:

Ray.

hope you have booked the nice weather Ray, I have just spent a couple of hours stripping down my landy (keen!!!) for that "recce" look, even recruited another body, "mick the miner"to go with "Cpl Leslie.A." and "Sgt McBeret. N.". Come on the day and I will introduce you to them!!!! ;)

Mark :cool:

Looking forward to meeting them, hope they can make a good 'brew':rotfl: