Newbie - Greetings

cliffw

Hi all,

Just a quickie to say hello.

I am the proud owner of a Land Rover 101 ambulance which (probably to the chagrin of most here) is converted to an expedition vehicle. :blush:

Suffice to say that having spent many years in black and green company cars (CVR(T&W) FSC, Saracen, Chieftain, Challenger etc) I love the build and performance of military vehicles but not necessarily the décor. I do however, suffer the same repairs, maintenance, licensing and associated trials and tribulations as those good folk that keep the military spec alive - and hats off to them for doing so.

I also have a big collection of memories, photos and memorabilia of said vehicles which I wouldn't mind sharing with those who are interested for the purposes of authenticity.

Anyway that's me.

Cheers and best wishes

Cliff

Welcome to the forum Cliff,

not too late to change the ambi back to a milspec version. . ..

please post pictures of your exploits in "company cars" as some of us now own or maintain them and gasp for original pictures in use so we dont have to paint wheel nuts and pintle hitches red!

R