Hey! i have my SLR!

paul connor

But of course if you drink tea whilst wearing a respirator, apart from the obvious difficulties, it will mean that you will get all steamed up. Or is that just the excitement of holding the SLR?

If you have forked out on this accessory, it must mean you have sorted out your brakes and the turn indicators. Glad those are all working properly now?

The winkers are sorted, apart from i need to run a new cable to the rear.

But i am moving the Pig indoors on sat, to its new heated home.

The brakes are being bought in parts, for a new full system;)

not to worry Cliv all is in hand:)

you dont like me any more, i have emailed two times and you dont reply

me and my son's are very upset

not to worry Cliv all is in hand:)

hmm yes that's what worries me :wink:

have emailed two times and you dont reply

I have mailed you on;

21st at 0134

22nd at 1218

22nd at 1223

23rd at 1847

I have just resent the last one.

So is everyone in the pig going to carry a piece, or is it just the team leader?

you need to exchange that S6 respirator for an S10 these have a drinking tube but don't forget blot bang rub with the dpk or was it dkp.....

Then you'll want a later water bottle with the tube attachment point and load th e rosie in with a drop of Capt Morgan's organ

HardyFerret GMC brake reliners to the trade bespoke rivetting a speciality

If you mean what I think you mean (??) - it's for maintaining the air pressure in the face seal!!!

NOT for trying to drink from - take a suck on that in a VX gas filled area and you will be the late Sir Paul :evil:

Funnily enough - I seem to have walked away from HM services with a full NBC kit still in my bedroom - suit, boots, gloves (inner and outer), S6 & canister in case etc.

Hehe, but an S6 is period, i have an S10, as i used them... much better as they do have a straw...

what is the straw like valve thing in the S6 for?

If you mean what I think you mean, it allows pressure balancing in the air-filled respirator surround cushion.

There is a SOP for its use. I believe it was to be carried out daily when the threat of an NBC attack existed. Open the valve briefly and allow the air pressure to balance, then tighten it back up. Some people used to believe (mainly because they were gullible and people told them) that you needed to blow up the cushion like a balloon via this valve in order to maintain the gas seal. WRONG!!! All it did was remove the flexibility of the cushion and REDUCE the gas seal.

If you mean what I think you mean, it allows pressure balancing in the air-filled respirator surround cushion.

Funny - I thought I said that :? :-o :? :-) :-)

There is a SOP for its use. I believe it was to be carried out daily when the threat of an NBC attack existed. Open the valve briefly and allow the air pressure to balance, then tighten it back up. Some people used to believe (mainly because they were gullible and people told them) that you needed to blow up the cushion like a balloon via this valve in order to maintain the gas seal. WRONG!!! All it did was remove the flexibility of the cushion and REDUCE the gas seal.