Complete Equipment Schedule

johnwardle

Does anyone know where I can find a list of CES for my Leyland Daf 4 Tonner, trawling through the interwebnet doesn't seem to help. I can find full lists for Ferrets & Australian Landys but nothing else. Can anyone help?

Is there one for the Bedford MJ ?

Al

Does anyone know where I can find a list of CES for my Leyland Daf 4 Tonner, trawling through the interwebnet doesn't seem to help. I can find full lists for Ferrets & Australian Landys but nothing else. Can anyone help?

You need AESP 2320-H-104-741. If it exists as an independent publication that is what it should be. However it may share the CES with a similar role vehicle of a different make.

I have a large number of AESPs in that sequence but no -741, I also have the same sequence as FAESPs but again no -741

Is there one for the Bedford MJ ?

Al

These are not in the AESP system but are Army Coded publications

21496 CES. Truck, Cargo, 4-Ton, 4x4, Bedford, MJP2BMO. Jan.1984

31496 CES. Truck, Cargo, 4 Tonne, 4x4, W/Turbo Charged Engine, Bedford MJPBMO etc. Aug.1998

31498 CES. Truck, Flat Platform, 4T, 4x4, W/Turbo Charged Engine, Bedford MJP2BMO. Feb.1996

PS There are some in AESP format. If you give me the Asset Code then I can define the document exactly.

Edited by fv1609

Re above, failing that let me know as we still have Bedford and DAF 4 tonners on strength, although they will be getting backloaded to Withams, I will see what publications we are binning and let you know

Thankyou for your post any info or publications would be helpful,

Al

Hello Fv1609, I have a set of manuals on CDrom, but -741 is not on it. Hopefully Gazzaw can come up with something.

I've glanced through my listings & can identify at least 25 variants with different Asset Codes that apply to that particular AESP sequence & for most of them there is a different CES.

The catch is that that the CES is not in the AESP sequence but is an Army Code publication. But without knowing the Asset Code that is on the vehicle's data plate, it would take too long to list them all I'm afraid.

John I have looked for 2204-3102 through catalogues of B & E vehicles for 1991 & 1998 but nothing. Going in from the other end I have been looking at Army Code 12123 Part V Index of Complete Equipment Schedules 1999 & 2000.

Here is something very close but the Asset Code is not quite the same, but CES is going to pretty close I would have thought.

2204 8101 TRUCK UBRE 4 Tonne 4x4 LHD LEYLAND DAF

2204 3101 TRUCK UBRE 4 Tonne 4x4 RHD LEYLAND DAF

Both of these have the same CES as Army Code No.31868C.

This is linked to CES as Army Code No.31868 for

TRUCK PLATFORM 4 Tonne 4x4 LEYLAND DAF

This CES covers

2091-8104

2091-3102

2091-3103

Hello,this is my first post following joining the HMVF

All the old style CESs for the LEYLAND DAF 4 TONNE have been replaced by one publication, namely

AESP 2320-H-104-741 , the latest edition dated May 2009 which covers all NSNs/Vehicle Codes (41 in all) including NSN 2320 99 893 8866/Vehicle Code 2204-3102 - TRUCK 4 TONNE UBRE

All CESs for BEDFORD 4 TONNE remain in the old format as listed in Catalogue of Army Publications Part V Index of Complete Equipment Schedules 2003.

May be able to get a copy of the part relevant to your vehicle.

Hope this is of some help.

Steve