Hello.

pjg1979

Good Afternoon,

my name is Phil and I have joined the forum looking to buy a Landrover 101 FC, preferably a hard top version.

Also wanting to know if it is Petrol can it be converted to Gas?

yep a lot are converted to LPG as original is V8 petrol

nice cars

Conversions can be done. Value of a conversion would depend on how much you want to use it. The hard top versions were the Radio and ambulance , or very rarely the Vampire. Though I would say, they are a vehicle that need a lot off dedication to keep running.

Cheers for the warm welcome, I've seen a few videos of them on youtube and fly through anything as if it was air. One of them it looked as if it was doing 60+ through a river, lol.

Quite impressed that the Judge Dredd Vehicle was based on the 101 FC, owning one of these would be great.

I have seen another fully pimped out to look like a Hummer which I kind liked. But I'm interested in getting one for Autumn/Winter Periods.

judge-dredd-land-rover.jpg

Cheers for the warm welcome, I've seen a few videos of them on youtube and fly through anything as if it was air. One of them it looked as if it was doing 60+ through a river, lol.

Quite impressed that the Judge Dredd Vehicle was based on the 101 FC, owning one of these would be great.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38463[/ATTACH]

I have seen another fully pimped out to look like a Hummer which I kind liked. But I'm interested in getting one for Autumn/Winter Periods.

Hi pjg1979, how about this? Although not a Landy but still catches attention!

attachment.php?attachmentid=28285&d=1275687278&thumb=1

Welcome, hope you find your landy soon!

Douing 60mph through a river. Followed by about five hours sorting out electrics, when it finally decided to stop! :-D Bet it wasn't at night. If the lights had been working before, they wouldn't be afterwards. If you do give in to insanity, join the 101 club, you'll need them for parts.

also seen 200TDI's fitted.

101's are great Land Rovers (Lightweights are slightly better :D). At least you can sleep in a 101 though!

Main thing on a 101 is to get a good chassis and diffs as both are hard to get

[ATTACH]38473[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38472[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38469[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38470[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38471[/ATTACH]

(Lightweights are slightly better :D).

I'll second that! Lol

I'll third that but not as good as an FV1611A :cool2:.........Have I just struck a match and caressed the end of the blue touch paper with that comment?????

Merry Christmas......Ho Ho Ho ;)