Shuffling some parts down south

R Cubed

I have gone and bought some snow chains for my GMC, 4 sets to cover the twin rear wheels and only one front wheel so 5 pieces in total, think they are 40Kg's to 50Kg's now they are located in Kettering Northamptonshire would there be some good people between there and Portsmouth on the south coast who would be willing to shuffle these down to me, you know pass them from one friend to another and hopefully work them down to me.

What do you good people out there think :nut:

Edited by R Cubed
Added weights

BL**Dy cold but great fun!! I have a Belgium Tank suit for cold weather. I stuck to playing round the farm tracks. To many idiots out on the road. Just remember where the big holes are! :-D One guy managed to lose the front wheels of his Land Rover, in a ditch.. Just wide enough and deep enough to firmly clamp the tyres! That was an intrestng hour getting it out! I had the 101 at that time as well. Got a 100cc Yahama off road bike this time though! :-D

Well there you go the power of being able to post a request and people offer, I am well chuffed with this, picked the chains up this morning from Paulob1, he collected them from RickW and he picked them up from Toby Burnham..

A big thanks to all involved in this, Rick you have a presie on its way, thanks again for all the effort.

For some of the pics see the American vehicles thread.