Unusual vehicle sticker

fv1609

Got a new vehicle a few days ago & found an interesting sticker I have not seen the like of before. I have had vehicles with fancy stickers & some with various written or scratched obscenities. But this official notice is perhaps a sign of the times!

DSCF5704.jpg

THIS VEHICLE IS NOT A PORTABLE

WASTE DISPOSAL UNIT - IF YOU USE IT

TAKE YOUR RUBBISH OUT

some sort of landrover?:-\

As that confounded nodding dog would say "Oh yes". Here it was courtesy of Withams at the beginning of September. Note the rear axle is in front of the vehicle!

App2492w.jpg

Here it is when I collected it last week. Quite a transformation by Philip of Dunsfold.

Dscf5685a.jpg

What attracted Philip to it was that it had not been robbed of bits. So much so that it still had the key in the ignition & the batteries were still connected. Clearly there was no fuel tank any more, but connecting up to a can, the engine started up just fine!

Devastating damage to it, but with a shrewd eye & experience in restoration it is amazing what can be achieved in 6 weeks. I better stop now as Philip will be blushing, he is a forum member.