poss falklands 2012 event/display

Scorpion or Scimitar :)

lol it had been a long day when i wrote this, your lucky i got any letters right:D

well its all a start of things possably coming together, ive messaged the forces 80 lads to get there views on it, it would be a shame not to do something for the 30th.

Edited by blue red blue

as its the 30th anniv in 2012 has any one heard of any events on the show circuit that will be doing anything for this?

our group "combined operations British armed forces living history" are aiming to display the falkands as our theme for that yr

Hi, does your group have a web site or anything?

Also intrested in the 30th.anniv. Hence only reason for the .50cal. on M63 mount for my display.

Andy.

yep we have a facebook page with our piccys on etc and a normal web page which is work in progress

dont know how to do a linky thing for face book one, but type in "combined operation" and it pops up,

what we have decided to do for the shows we attend is that if some one like yourself wanted to turn up and display for one show then we just slot you into the display. that way every one benifits.

heres the web page link

http://combinedoperations.proboards.com/

Edited by blue red blue

yep we have a facebook page with our piccys on etc and a normal web page which is work in progress

dont know how to do a linky thing for face book one, but type in "combined operation" and it pops up,

what we have decided to do for the shows we attend is that if some one like yourself wanted to turn up and display for one show then we just slot you into the display. that way every one benifits.

heres the web page link

http://combinedoperations.proboards.com/

Yeah I'd deffo be up for this be good to dust off me windproofs

Dan