Greetings from Stourport !

hardtarget

Hello !

I served with Household Cavalry (RHG/D) in the 80`s and had the pleasure of working on Fox, Scimitar, Scorpion and later Chieftain . My interests are focused mainly around these vehicles, however my current hot topic is Range Wrecks and Range Restorations.

Im a friend of the Tank Museum and make regular trips there and look forward to exchanging data and chat in the threads

Cheers

Dave

Hello !

I served with Household Cavalry (RHG/D) in the 80`s and had the pleasure of working on Fox, Scimitar, Scorpion and later Chieftain . My interests are focused mainly around these vehicles, however my current hot topic is Range Wrecks and Range Restorations.

Im a friend of the Tank Museum and make regular trips there and look forward to exchanging data and chat in the threads

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave welcome Im in Kidderminster and a friend of the Tank Museum as well ! and Travel down there offten to help in the workshops normaly working in a team with John and Colin Pearson.

Al

Hi Dave welcome Im in Kidderminster and a friend of the Tank Museum as well ! and Travel down there offten to help in the workshops normaly working in a team with John and Colin Pearson.

Al

Cheers Al, I wish I was more "hands on" at the Museum but alas I tend to just go and take loads of pics ........ just wish I could bring a few MBT`s home !!! :D