Looking for Cletrac measurements

peolini

Hello all,

I have asked this in the American vehicles section before, but unfortunately got no answer.

Maybe I can get an answer here.

Is there anybody out there that can (and want's to) help me with some measurements for the running gear of a Cletrac M2.

I'm looking for the measurements as in the attached drawing.

If so, and if you can provide me with more info like this in the near future, please contact me at info@peolini-design.com.

Thank you.

Wheelsetting.pdf

• 1 month later...
Hello all,

I have asked this in the American vehicles section before, but unfortunately got no answer.

Maybe I can get an answer here.

Is there anybody out there that can (and want's to) help me with some measurements for the running gear of a Cletrac M2.

I'm looking for the measurements as in the attached drawing.

If so, and if you can provide me with more info like this in the near future, please contact me at info@peolini-design.com.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have just joined the forum and seen your post. I have got a fully up, running and driveable M2 Cletrac high speed tractor. Do you still need the measurements? If so let me know and I will get my tape measure out...

Regards,

Mark

The mention of Cletrac prompted me to post this picture of Crew Chief Dexter Jordan, ( on the bike ), with some of his buddies. He was Crew Chief of The Seventh Squadron in The 34th Bomb Group, here at Mendlesham Airfield. The picture was taken about 400 yards from my house.

bike[1].jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the measurements. They should be accurate to within a mm or two. They were taken on my Cletrac that has all auxiliary equipment installed. It has the heavier 4 cylinder air compressor so you see more squat on the rear of the tractor. I am sure the age of the springs contribute to this but the squat is common to all Cletrac M2s that I have seen, including vintage photos.

all measurements in mm

A=2698

B=763

C=850

D=1170

E=830

F=690

G=1040

H=795

J=518

K=494

L=565

M=481

N=68 (these tracks have very little use and the pads are almost new)

If you have any question on these measurements please e-mail me and I can re-measure or take any additional measurements.