New Member, Stuart Dunton

Hello all

I have just joined the forum. I have been collecting military vehicles for the past 15 years. At the moment I currently own an Alvis Stalwart Mark 2 1966, Scammell Explorer 1951, FV3621 20 ton plant trailer,LandRover lightweight Series 3 and Matchless 1941 G3L. I am just finishing off restoring the Scammell and then work starts on the trailer. All the others are on the road and are used regularly.

Stuart

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I will try and post some pictures of my stuff over the next couple of days.

Does any one know where to find a temperature sender for the Explorer ? It is missing. The Explorer has the Smith water-proof dash fitted as opposed to the standard.

Stuart

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I will try and post some pictures of my stuff over the next couple of days.

Does any one know where to find a temperature sender for the Explorer ? It is missing. The Explorer has the Smith water-proof dash fitted as opposed to the standard.

Stuart

Hi welcome to the forum, try posting your question here http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/forumdisplay.php?56-Transporters-amp-Wreckers-(All-Nations)

• 3 weeks later...