Pig in the New Forest

fv1609

She goes really well. Faster than a ferret?

Paul probably about the same, but stopping is the real issue.

I think a pig is good useable armour with lots of space for passengers, now you've got me thinking.......

Yes & if in the unlikely event of it breaking down, you can have a lie down in the back not so easy with a Ferret.

Your pig sounds very healthy, Clive,... that engine runs as sweet as a nut.:-D

Thank you. Although it's interesting I sometimes get disdainful looks when she starts up as "your engine sounds a bit rough mate" or "you need to change your water pump". Well the dynamo is the culprit in making a screechy sound. It is relatively new but despite following the instructions about topping it up with oil unless used recently it doesn't sound mechanically in good order. But after a few minutes everything quietens down.

I quite like the look or the cabriolet version, apparently there were a few 'open-topped' saracens, but I've yet to see any pictures of any!......:-D

Edited by oily
additional text

I know, Montie!... bleedin'n wonderful, aint it!.... I think the open-topped saracens were initially bound for your neck of the woods, they're mentioned in the book, 'The Saracen Family', which by the way, if you don't yet have, is an absolute MUST buy, for any self-respecting Saracen nut!....lol:cool2:

Out for a drive in the New Forest in search of a cream tea! Film shot by Daniel over here from The Netherlands.

Going home after a nice tea in a nice pub with a nice view. (Shame about the wasps!)

Clive just managed to get a peep at forum after running around the country. Again!! That first video looks very familiar to me I must say.......

The second video is great.....I can just picture the faces of the patrons sat outside when they heard the rumble and whining and then FV1609 pops from around the corner....Priceless!!!

She is looking very healthy......A credit to you! I am guessing that the camera person is the much beloved??? :-)

The second video is great.....I can just picture the faces of the patrons sat outside when they heard the rumble and whining and then FV1609 pops from around the corner....Priceless!!

Its one of life's pleasures, watching the face of pub patrons as a large piece of armour just rumbles by.