Useful Land Rover Series IIA technical publications and parts catalogues

Rover8FFR

Hi Guys

Thanks to Jada for this but he put me onto Devon 4x4 who sell a CD produced by Land Rover Classic Parts / Heritage Motor Centre.

The CD covers series IIA & IIB models from 1961 to 1971.

Military goodies include amongst the domestic / civi versions;

Series IIA 1961 to 1964 TRUCK 1/4 TON TRUCK & 3/4 TON GS,FFR & CARGO_Parts Publications.

User Handbook_ 1961 to 1962-1/4 TON & 3/4 TON GS & FFR (Army)

User Handbook_1962 to 1963- 1/4 TON & 3/4 TON GS & FFR (Army)

User Handbook_1963 to 1967- 1/4 TON & 3/4 TON GS & FFR (Army)

Workshop Manual Supplement- SERIES IIA- VEHICLES FITTED WITH 24V Electrical- 40 & 90 AMP GENERATING SYSTEMS.

Including postage it cost me £21.65.

I have found it very useful already.

Just need to test the parts guys at LR dealers now!

Cheers

Good luck with these CD's - I hope you have a very late repaired version (apparently there is a recent patch). I have 3 qty. of these CD's and they are all a problem. There is a legacy problem on newer platforms - they freeze and crash the computer (XP). Most find any Adobe newer than ver.8 a problem with XP - best with a Heritage operating system.

Good luck with these CD's - I hope you have a very late repaired version (apparently there is a recent patch). I have 3 qty. of these CD's and they are all a problem. There is a legacy problem on newer platforms - they freeze and crash the computer (XP). Most find any Adobe newer than ver.8 a problem with XP - best with a Heritage operating system.

It won't auto run on my pc running xp professional, but you can explore all the documents as PDF's through your windows explorer. A little longer winded but it's all in there. You can also do a save copy as a PDF and create your own admin / archive on your hard drive.

Still very useful info for all us spanner happy enthusiasts. It gets my thumps up. :thumbsup: