Ward La France Axle help

Hi Guys

I may need some help from the experts here, A friend of mines ward la France came to a grinding hold the other day and we think its the middle axle bearings that have failed

So what options do we have on getting the truck up and running again ASAP?? Spoke to Gritineye and he's been very helpful, just want to know what other members think ????

I know Its a bit of a long shot but does anyone know someone who has a spare complete middle axle for a Ward la France ????

Many thanks

Hi Stuart.

Have sent you a PM reference the middle axle.

If your bearings have failed - Chrisg on here should be able to source some replacements without any issues as he managed to come up with 2 complete transfer box bearing sets for myself and Mike.

I suggest you have an in depth investigation and see what has actually failed - then go from there.

Markheliops

Hi Stuart.

Have sent you a PM reference the middle axle.

If your bearings have failed - Chrisg on here should be able to source some replacements without any issues as he managed to come up with 2 complete transfer box bearing sets for myself and Mike.

I suggest you have an in depth investigation and see what has actually failed - then go from there.

Markheliops

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the heads up, as usual time is against us, like you say we need to have a closer look. just wondering what options we have and would it be easier to replace the complete axle rather than rebuild the one we have ??? Will start investigating the problem

many thanks