pup tents

chevpol

Question

evening folks,

just a quickie before bed!!!:D

Are the 2 man pup tents still in use? Or does that come under the catagory of squaddie abuse?

If they are no longer issued, when was the last time they were used?

Am off to bed

TTFN

Mark

8 answers to this question

W have some at our Cadet Unit, however on exercise we either stay in Stone Tents (Buildings) for our Junior Cadets and our senior Cadets just build Basha's. For more formal "Camping" such as Duke Of Edinburgh Awards ExPeds lightweight 2 man tents are used.

W have some at our Cadet Unit, however on exercise we either stay in Stone Tents (Buildings) for our Junior Cadets and our senior Cadets just build Basha's. For more formal "Camping" such as Duke Of Edinburgh Awards ExPeds lightweight 2 man tents are used.

Yep deffo Basha's but I knew they were on the G10 for cadet units but seldom used

Gary

so a couple of them lined up at the side of a 1985-1995 display/diorama would be ok then?

Mark

Thinking of a future diorama!!!!

Hi Mark, dont have one with the mosie. net ends. Used one last year at a event with a good real ale stall. Could not get out of it at 3ish or somthing in the morning, got in rather of a pickle.:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Andy.

Hi Mark, dont have one with the mosie. net ends. Used one last year at a event with a good real ale stall. Could not get out of it at 3ish or somthing in the morning, got in rather of a pickle.:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Andy.

I can imagine mate!!!! I do have one with the net, but I have no intention to sleep in them though!!!!!

(got a idea for a diorama set up, wont say to much here incase it doesnt come off!!!!!)

Mark