5000 Posters Club House Keys....

Jack

I would just like to had a set of keys to the walnut doors of the 5000 posters Clubhouse to Richard F and Clive E!

Welcome guys - there is a different atmosphere in this Clubhouse - it is a lot more calm than the HMVF Clubhouse it is for the more refined gentleman - as you can see Lee, Neil and Tony B :whistle: are already at the bar talking about the next general election but it looks like it is all to much for Neil as it looks like he is just about to go off on one! So I am going to retire to the pool....

Well done gents and thank you so much for your input into HMVF - much appreciated by all of us.

Kind regards,

Jack and the HMVF team.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the welcome to the 5000 posters clubhouse, it will be a bit more peaceful surroundings for Clive and I to discuss EMER's, AESP's and VOCAB's :-D

The forum is a very good place to unwind and pick up what is happening on the scene, as well as help or get help, very enjoyable. You really started something Jack.

Now who has that bottle of 30 year old malt, I last saw TonyB with it......:undecided:

regards, Richard

I would just like to had a set of keys to the walnut doors of the 5000 posters Clubhouse to Richard F and Clive E!

Welcome guys - there is a different atmosphere in this Clubhouse - it is a lot more calm than the HMVF Clubhouse it is for the more refined gentleman - as you can see Lee, Neil and Tony B :whistle: are already at the bar talking about the next general election but it looks like it is all to much for Neil as it looks like he is just about to go off on one! So I am going to retire to the pool....

Well done gents and thank you so much for your input into HMVF - much appreciated by all of us.

Kind regards,

Jack and the HMVF team.

Bl**dy cheek of the man!!! :mad:

You are just bunking off 'cos it's YOUR round for the beers and bikkies mate!!! :beer: :beer:

One of you lost the key so last night I went in...

I drank all the Cola (burp), swam in the pool and took a nice sauna.

And for the person who saw me sneak in the nice lady.......ssssshhhhh.:angel:

As long as you were returning at least ONE of the dancing girls - we'll say nothing!!! :-)