softening with age

wtonfm

hi,i am lawrie maddox from zeals in wiltshire.think i may be going soft as time creeps on as i am now the proud owner of a scammell s26......comfy seat,brakes,and a heater!having owned an explorer for over 12 years,and still own a highwayman,i am not too sure what i have let myself in for.still,the series 1 land rover is still there for a reality check!

cripes I thought by the the tread title we were getting spam email :shocked:

A heater and comfy seats :cool2:! I must be softer as I'm chasing aircon and an automatic gearbox

auto box! dont need that quite yet as both legs still work!!!

regards.lawrie.

Welcome Lawrie to the Forum ,Lest those things like the comfy seat or heat weaken your body We have installed an outside extention ladder for your exercise to reach your third floor room in the clubhouse , your use of the stairs is not allowed unless you can climb the ladder in under 2 minutes while carrying a old series3 transmission.:cool2:

hi,i am lawrie maddox from zeals in wiltshire.think i may be going soft as time creeps on as i am now the proud owner of a scammell s26......comfy seat,brakes,and a heater!having owned an explorer for over 12 years,and still own a highwayman,i am not too sure what i have let myself in for.still,the series 1 land rover is still there for a reality check!

:cool2: Old age Mr Maddox S26 bit modern mate? Truth do tell im looking for one myself,ive lost your phone number lawrie could you pm it please. Welcome to the forum.

Mike Harris

Welcome Lawrie, I thought you'd pop up here someday - I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Rejuvenated engine and gearbox ready to go back in now (only took five months! - mostly looking for parts), road springs next on the list.

Cheers, Phil

Welcome Lawrie, I thought you'd pop up here someday - I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Rejuvenated engine and gearbox ready to go back in now (only took five months! - mostly looking for parts), road springs next on the list.

Cheers, Phil

hi phil,signed up back end of last year,but no time to look.just put wanted notice on for exhaust for s26,so had to put on an introduction.well spotted.went to nicky bakers do today.good turnout considering the weather.might have found a small military box that i can sit over the fifth wheel.depends if nick is feeling generous!.regards.lawrie.

Welcome to the forum Lawrie. The S26 is still a lovely Scammell depite the creature comforts.! Cheers. Daz

thanks for welcome.not sure how it all works,so hope you pick up this message.if not,can someone help me as not computer friendly!

regards.lawrie.

Welcome Lawrie to the Forum ,Lest those things like the comfy seat or heat weaken your body We have installed an outside extention ladder for your exercise to reach your third floor room in the clubhouse , your use of the stairs is not allowed unless you can climb the ladder in under 2 minutes while carrying a old series3 transmission.:cool2:

stairs?what are they,cant beat the good old stairlift!!putting a hiab on back of s26 for latter years cab entry system.regards.lawrie(still on the stairs with explorer rear springs,1 on each shoulder.where do i balance the s3 box?maybe on skull cap!)

regards.lawrie.