Feedback on tanksforsale.co.uk/Duncan nicholson?

fadedsun

Anyone here have experiance with Duncan Nicholson of http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk?

An acquiantaince and I were thinking of ordering from him and looking for feedback.

I met Duncan couple of years ago, he was shipping some vehicles to Australia, including one of mine, a very enthusiastic and nice guy, does all the purchasing and import/export himself, knows his way around the paperwork, I would certainly reccomend him

Edited by Nick Johns

When my brother sold one of his his vehicles last year Mr. Nicholson contacted him to view/purchase on behalf of a customer , made an appointment , never arrived , didn't make contact again , didn't return calls .

Later we contacted him enquiring after a vehicle he had for sale , again no response & seemingly no interest .

...they run small business and like any small business they can only do so much, I have never bought from them but can say that they seem genuine enough. it is tough running a business out there and these boys are not making millions....well I dont think so anyway...so dont expect multinational 24/7 support.

Any. Experiance with trapper industries?

I visited them when I was hunting for a Gaz69, they were very friendly and helpful, showed me over their vehicles, said what to look out for. I didn't buy as I had tabs on another one.

Regards rog8811

Trapper are quite good - they sorted me out some spare Warsaw pact intercom leads at W&P last year at a good price for owning the OT. I'd recommend them.

Duncan is OK - just a bit overwhelmed I think by the way business has taken off in the past year or so, AFAIK - he's pretty much a one-man band so....... Best thing to do there, I've found, is keep on with regular phone calls to jog his memory. :-) :-)