UAZ 469 jeeps

It depends a lot on the condition it is in. I just sold one for £750 that was a runner in need of work and it was not registered. I paid more for it but that is a different story. A good one that is UK registered would be around £2000-£2500 if bought privately - considerably more from dealers.

They are much better than a Series Landy IMHO but then I'm biased :-)

I second your observation.

Despite having sold a 469 and bought a 109" and a 88" (ex -BAOR the latter) I did this just because I was fed up with unavailability of spares.

Performance wise the 469 works better than a Land Rover series... The design is even simpler and in the lenght of an 88" there are five real seats.

Andrea

I second your observation.

Despite having sold a 469 and bought a 109" and a 88" (ex -BAOR the latter) I did this just because I was fed up with unavailability of spares.

Performance wise the 469 works better than a Land Rover series... The design is even simpler and in the lenght of an 88" there are five real seats.

Andrea

I'm surprised to hear you had problems obtaining spares. I know of several suppliers that stock Uaz spares.