User name Kosbie

kosbie

Hi

My name is Rick Overy and I live in Norfolk. I came into military vehicles after collecting British WW2 militaria for many years. I guess the things I collected just got bigger - I got a 25pr and limber to restore and when that was finished looked around for a towing vehicle for it. Started with a Ford CMP F22 (like an F15 on bigger wheels). Other vehicles (or scrap as my wife calls them) in various states of disrepair followed. So far I have a 1943 Ford Jeep, the Ford F22 CMP and I have the following at various stages of restoration - another Ford jeep, a Chevrolet CMP Field Artillery Tractor and a Universal carrier. It has been a steep learning curve! - so please excuse any dumb posts.

Rick

At some point or other we have all found ourselves on that steep learning curve Rick so don't be afraid to ask whatever you need to . Probably you will find all the mickey takers turn up in a short space of time but eventually you'll get a sensible answer.................

well.............

probably...:-D

Welcome to The Forum and enjoy .

Davie .