Pinzmeister

pinzmeister

Welcome Nigel , there's a couple more pinz on here ,, soon to be another if I get my own-way , I've been on the lookout for a halflinger for a long time but gave up , bloke not far from me has a few ,, I've a brother works at a garage repairing-servicing Pinzgauers for the Military maybe you might know of them ?

Hello Phil. I agree Hafs are getting very thin on the ground and fetching silly monry when they do come up, I know of one LWB civilian Haf going for around £4k. Hope you're a bit luckier on a Pinz, what are you aiming for? petrol, turbo diesel, 4 or 6 wheel ? Cheers Nigel

Hello Phil. I agree Hafs are getting very thin on the ground and fetching silly monry when they do come up, I know of one LWB civilian Haf going for around £4k. Hope you're a bit luckier on a Pinz, what are you aiming for? petrol, turbo diesel, 4 or 6 wheel ? Cheers Nigel

Nigel its got to be diesel and maybe just the 4x4 , I think a unimog is next on this list to fix-up

• 1 year later...