Forum censorship???

Rick W

Question

Someone asked last night on the whereabouts of CW, a couple of replies were given. Bizzarrely the thread disappeared during the night without explanation. Any clues? Did the blackhole of broadband suck it up into the vortex? Did the government or other agency spirit it away? Did Mulder and Scully zap it? :police:

In ancient times the faces of gods were chisselled off the carvings when they fell out of favour. Stalin eradicated any statues of his predecessors and changed the names of the cities. Spain is eradicating all remnants of Franco. Am I being over the top? Or innocently just wondering why...:noyay:

3 answers to this question

Rick - it was removed. Why? I will tell you for why - you and everyone else (well not everyone of course) knows the situation and knows full well how to get hold of John. Frankly I am sick, tired and bored of it.

John had issues he wasn't happy with and I had issues that I was not happy with - I said to John, and the same goes for anyone, you are more then welcome to be part of HMVF but you have to respect my rules, if you can't then don't. I think you know the answer.

I will also add that I am tired and bored of the word censorship - it is over used. So I can not manage my own forum? If you knew how much judgement, thought and consideration that I put into such things then you would realise what a flippant observation that comment is. I would be very very surprised that those close to John do not know how to get hold of him, in fact you can email from here - it will go straight into his inbox.

End of subject.

Jack

as a recent member i am not aware of anything that has been said or gone on, i was just asking someone who was kind and helpfull to my son and i a few years ago at a rally, it was pointed out to me at headcorn who john was my post was just asking had anyone seen him

i wish no offence i looked up in the members list and he is still a member!

Jack

as a recent member i am not aware of anything that has been said or gone on, i was just asking someone who was kind and helpfull to my son and i a few years ago at a rally, it was pointed out to me at headcorn who john was my post was just asking had anyone seen him

i wish no offence i looked up in the members list and he is still a member!

Many thanks John and appreciate that :) and hoped my PM was of help. And yes, John is still a member.

Things happen in life, they pass and life moves on - this is now one of those times :)

Kind regards,

Jack.