Snapper

Munga talk...

brake master cylinder wanted please (not mechanical , think that's what its called lol) fill it up from in the cab :nut:

I've been away a while so haven't posted on this forum in a long long time, this has mostly been due to ill health and general busyness. Anyway, today is a sad day,,, Having owned my old ex Dutch army munga 4 since 2008, the time has come to let her go. I simply cant spare the time or money to work on her, and I have recently moved and now have a major commute to where she lives. Its a gutting moment for me as I really enjoyed this old girl Anyway, its up for grabs and will be on ebay later this week, the main question is,, what do you guys think I should be asking for her? they rarely seem to pop up on ebay and I haven't seen one on milweb for ages.

Condition wise mines ok, perfect chassis, reasonable body (not rusty!) that I cleaned up and repainted about five years ago before it went into the garage for storage, the last job I did was to install a replacement gearbox after the old one locked up (hi-lo adjuster had failed) since then its not been touched. The engine is a fiat panda-1.3 lump, which is an excellent choice for a power source and the electrics were changed to 12 volts by the old owner. I have managed to find two extra seats for her so she is now a 4 seater, but the seats are in desperate need of re-covering. Its windscreen is in need of new rubber sills and the canvas roof has long gone bye byes, though I still have the roof frame.

The vehicle is currently a non runner but that's only because I have not finished putting it all back together, it wouldn't take much more than an afternoon to get her running again, and maybe a day or so to put her back together properly.

in addition to all the above it comes with a spare gearbox (currently non functional but I'm pretty certain its a minor issue caused by the hi- lo selector. ) and 4 spare tyres that are average condition.

munga3.jpg

munga2.jpg

munga1.jpg

munga3.jpg

munga2.jpg

munga1.jpg

munga4.jpg

munga5.jpg

munga6.jpg

munga7.jpg

munga8.jpg

munga9.jpg

munga10.jpg

munga11.jpg

munga13.jpg

munga14.jpg

munga16.jpg

Been playing with a alternative eattachment.php?attachmentid=127816&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=127817&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=127816&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=127817&stc=1ngine till a 2 stroke turns up

20170706_225507.jpg

20170507_172217.jpg