Munga talk...

Snapper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
no idea mate , but it will look good ..............

Mine has one too... its called a leichtcruz (light cross) they fitted the same type as ours as night time convoy lights to all bundeswehr vehicles ... even Tanks!!!

im sitting here looking at my brand spanking new V5C !!!

after the usual jumping through DVLA hoops..i was worried that the local dvla office closures would complicate everything trying to obtain a New U.K. Registration!!

seems to me as though it is actually now more user friendly... now they accept photocopys of important documents!!!

might just be beginers luck eh!!???

Mine has one too... its called a leichtcruz (light cross) they fitted the same type as ours as night time convoy lights to all bundeswehr vehicles ... even Tanks!!!

im sitting here looking at my brand spanking new V5C !!!

after the usual jumping through DVLA hoops..i was worried that the local dvla office closures would complicate everything trying to obtain a New U.K. Registration!!

seems to me as though it is actually now more user friendly... now they accept photocopys of important documents!!!

might just be beginers luck eh!!???

well done ! ours had had 2 reg over the years , sent the oldest off , came back in our name ............

Thanks Mogmaner. Obviously the restoration community reckon that some carried the ....Lichtkreuz. Doesn't do much for the departure angle! My model will not have one

Chris

i think it looks ugly and lumpy...doesnt do much for the > LOOK < of the vehicle,.....just my 2 cents worth.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...