squirrel_sport

1942 dodge wc51

Well I have got one at last.. wanted one since I was a kid.. been looking properly for about 2  1/2  years and now got one...

IMG_20180901_170151.jpg

IMG_20180901_170214.jpg

Very jealous, looks all together, great find...where did you find it and what are your plans?

Thanks.. saw it at great Dorset steam fair and just got chatting to the bloke.. while Chatting i said I have been after one for a fair time.. he saw pics of other vehicles I have and then decided he would sell it to me as he shouldn't really be driving it due to a health problem.. stuck a deal there and went the 240 miles round trip to pick it up today..

Plans are to sort a few little jobs out and use her.. she came with a really good tilt, doors a few spares and a 9 X 9 tent. ... She's even got a heater fitted for the passenger... Should help keep the other half happy!! Lol 🙂

May you have many happy miles and adventures together!  Has She dunked you yet! It must and will happen or you aren't a true Dodge Gaurdian! 🤩

Now important things! Full description and chassis number to chase her age down.

When She's dunked you, I'll tell yopu the easy way to avoid it.

Edited by Tony B

Lol.. she's tucked up in bed now so will let you have the info tomorrow.

She hasn't dunked me as yet but the time will come for her to give me a soggy back!! Haha.

Hope you kissed her goodnight, and read her a story. Got to baby them  you know. 😀

Solid looking truck with all the right bits.  Rear lights are always a compromise though.

Looks sound well done sounds like the perfect deal for you and the seller. 

I'm sure you'll enjoy the truck I liked both of my weapons carriers,  small enough to be manageable but large enough to be useful.

Pete

Wellcome to the Dodge owners club. At the Clubhouse we have good parking spaces...

Be careful about fuel  gauge, they have a tendency to over read. If  it gets near the quarter, top up.