Polsten Quad Manuals

eggsc8

Hi All , I am still trying to find a manual for a Polsten quad , I have looked every where but to no avail , I am also trying to find the procedure for taking the Polsten off the trailer , If anyone can help that would be great . Paul

If you are a member of the WWII Re-enacting Forum you could try a PM to sgtMoon in this old thread:-

http://www.wwiireenacting.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=11023

Unfortunately http://www.canadianregister.co.uk/down-it/polstenmanual.html where you could download 6 manuals from does not exist anymore but hopefully sgtMoon will have a copy of them and will be able to help you.

18 hours ago, eggsc8 said:

Hi All , I am still trying to find a manual for a Polsten quad , I have looked every where but to no avail , I am also trying to find the procedure for taking the Polsten off the trailer , If anyone can help that would be great . Paul

Removing the polsten from the trailer should be done VERY carefully. Its hard to describe how to do it here but you really need 4 able bodied men to attempt it without anyone getting hurt. out of interest what are you towing it with.

• 10 months later...

We did get it off the trailer but we just lifted it on its own jacks it had to go really high and nearly killed us, When we put it back on the trailer we used a fork lift truck to hoist it up . Can you lift it high enough on blocks to operate the guns without hitting the mudguards, Paul.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 7:23 PM, eggsc8 said:

We did get it off the trailer but we just lifted it on its own jacks it had to go really high and nearly killed us, When we put it back on the trailer we used a fork lift truck to hoist it up . Can you lift it high enough on blocks to operate the guns without hitting the mudguards, Paul.

Told you !!!!!! hence my post.