thedawnpatrol

1940 RAF Norton 16h restored

Hi all

i thought i would just share a few photos of my finished 16h, i'm very pleased with it. some of you may rembember my thread last year about this and a BSA i brought back from Belfast, i sold the M20 to one of our forum members and restored the 16h myself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64728[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]64727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]64729[/ATTACH]

Wonderful work, looks great.

p.s, If this is now for sale please PM, (lots of hardwork, but just asking in case)

Stunning looking Bike ....Well done ..really pleased to hear she is running well

Jenkinov

Thanks Guys for all your comments, yes, i'm very pleased with it.........................................i just need to learn to ride it now and pass my test !

strange how i have driven most forms of transport, even a Comet ! but i can't officially ride this one on the road !

Cheers

Jules

Get in there quick Jack! Take the pressure off the poor bloke having to take a bleedin bike test.

Ron

Get in there quick Jack! Take the pressure off the poor bloke having to take a bleedin bike test.

Ron

Good point Ron!

- Jules send it down here...you really don't want to take your test - its SO hard these days :coffee: