Coalhouse Fort's Green Goddess

Marmite!!

And is predominantely Goddess biased :-)

Do we have a matched pair down the Fort now Lee??

Well they are both Green :roll:

The other resident GG at the Fort has the reg no. PGW 116, this one privately owned.. anything on this one Clive?

Picture072.jpg

Edited by Marmite!!
Photo link repaired

So when are we going to see more of these on the circut?

They are around, there was one at Kemble. But at most shows you will often see one in the Commercial section. Although there is some legitimacy to being in a MV section given that many will have been in military service for a short while.

I have some pictures of Yellow Godesses. Used in NI so their crews are less likely to be attacked in case they are mistaken for an Army vehicle. But of course in a firemans strike who uses the Godesses!

Jack at Purbeck did you notice there was an ex Police Mobile Column Gipsy all part of CD era. Also of the same era I spotted an ex-RUC Series I Rover although the owner was unaware of its origins. So interesting stuff out there.

So when are we going to see more of these on the circut?

Withams can't give them away at the moment, they have a yard full. Look how many are in this months Tender sale. They also have the yellow ones in stock.

Chris