The Wartime Christmas Festival & Craft Fayre

The Wartime Christmas Festival & Craft Fayre will be held at Bovington on Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th December. As it's Christmas, all admissions will be half price. Also of note is that ‘Holidays 4 Heroes’ will have a stall there selling t-shirts, branded goods, beaded jewellery and other stuff suitable for Christmas Presents and Stocking Fillers. Other charitable causes, plus a few traders will also have stalls, and there’s always plenty of advance publicity locally.

The Army Rumour Service has a Book Reviews section which sees publishers sending new books out to Arrse members for review. We the book reviewers all seem to have accumulated a vast array of books over the last year or two through this method, each read only once. (The books are not all military-themed.)

We propose to sell these ‘once-read’ books, some of them signed by the author, through the Hols4Heroes stall. Better than that, you can actually read warts-and-all real-world reviews of the books here:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/content/section/251-book-reviews_1.html

I am sure the Tank Museum will give more details of the whole event as the time draws nearer.

Oh Lord!! She's planning the 'S' word already. :shocked:
already got a load of stuff for Christmas bought!!!!!!!!! :-D:-D:-D

Thought there might be stuff there for the cubedmiester, ya know different than socks and pants!!!! But dont tell him ;)

• 3 months later...
Dont forget Tank Museum Christmas Fayre this weekend!:cool2:
Oh poo guess what I forgot to do!!!!

will be busy trying to get some christmas shopping finished in the shops before racing home to tart myself up for works do in the evening!!!

Sunday-too hungover, end of.