What Vehicle is this from? I believe British Tank?

Tobin

Story from Jersey 60th Liberation Anniversary: Because the Lieutenat Govenor, the Queen's representative on the Island (We don't have a Govenor, The Duchess of Normandy rules,( She is also Queen of some back water place called England) was ex RTR they sent over a couple of CVR(T)'s to the parade. The Sargent in charge nearly hugged me when I called them CVRT's he was pissed off with people saying 'Nice Tank'.

Anyway they had been doing the usual , school visits, photos with local hirachy etc. The other thing that had got him upset, 'We've got a pair of $%^** CVRT's with ****** top rate kit in it and all the stupid ******** ask is 'What's that lever in front of the seat for'. It moves the ***&^ seat up and down! '

• 1 month later...
I know a man with a Churchill ;)

I might be that man! I am working on restoring a Churchill VII and there is a space where the gunner's seat should be. I cant say it is missing as I know where it is: in Bovington's Churchill AVRE so no longer available.

Would/could this seat be available - please?

(If it is and I can afford it, I will try and persuade Bovington to swap so I can put the original one back where it belongs but if they won't agree, it will still be a great addition to the restoration in itself)

• 4 months later...