Bedford MJ service parts

LoggyDriver

If you can wait till I'm in work tomorrow I'll post details on here.

I can wait mate, cheers. It has the "long" canister type oil filter.

Also my Bedford has been fitted with a brand new reconditioned transfer box (Aug 08) by DSG Donnington. It is fitted with the round "modern" speedo. On taking it out on a road run the Sat Nav tells me I am doing 40mph but the speedo reads around 25mph. The needle is steady as a rock. I'm guessing this is to do with the drive gear in the transfer box being the wrong type? Would you come to this conclusion and if so, would you know what drive gear I need to fit in order for it to read the correct speed?

Thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
I think I've got all the MJ AESPs, if you are stuck on a particular thing I can copy a few of the relevant pages.

good day,

I am looking for technical specifications for a bedford MJ. for example the maximum allowed weight of a trailer to tow. engine power. the maximum weight of the truck load included. If you have info about the brakes? I need such info to registrate my MJ truck in Belgium. wich I have alot of trouble with. as a bedford enthousiast I'm hoping you can help me.

kind regards,

MJP

• 3 weeks later...