The Big Day 04/04/06

Dougy FV432

Hello All,

Think this is as good a section as any, but the reason for the title was that my tractor unit and lowloader that i use to take my 432 to shows was up for MOT today (tuesday). Have spent the last few weeks doing all the jobs to get it through and today was the big day and they both PASSED! Yippee. Anyone who has taken HGV for test will know what a relief it is that it is all sorted.

Dougy

In all fairness to my local VOSA hgv testing station, they are a good bunch and are nearly on this planet. I do go there a lot and even though it was still a stressfull day. It only takes the tester not to like a tyre or think that something worn a bit too much and I would have had minimum bill of £100(and that would have been if 1 had failed) . Especially as I was doing both unit and trailer there was a lot to go wrong. Even on the morning of the test I had 2 side marker lamp not working on both unit and 2 on the trailer, luckily it was only bulbs.

Dougy