Howdy form the US

Hi Everyone

New member here. We are a customizing restoration company in the Indiana (the US). We build custom hot rods, restore muscle cars and of late been customizing a MK Humber Pig. Our Name is Gearhead Performance Group (www.gearhead-pg.com)

I am a 46 year old car collector that loves playing with motorized toys, including military vehicles. We are down the street from a VERY well know military vehicle restorerer, Ropkey Armour Museum.

Look forward to spending more time on here and getting new friends with same interests.

Cheers,

Mike

Welcome Mike. I've always thought a WW2 GMC 6x6 would be a great subject for a custom project, with 3 differnt sizes of wheel for the front, center and rear axles, a radically tapered body and chopped hard cab :idea: (not too good on the old custom lingo!)Not too much chrome though, please. One slight problem, only two diff ratios available, so one rear axle might have to be a non-driver...

There are those who might not approve of the customisation of any classic mv, so I'd recommend you pay Jack a little extra rent for one of the locked 'private' bays in the Clubhouse rear workshop complex, in which to house your latest project. I don't think the security keys have been compromised (yet....).

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the new color of my pig, also the custom designed interior all hand fabricated. I will have some finished pics shorlty, we are finishing up the wiring of the 3 cameras, rear and both sides

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_5954.jpg