Jeep on M25 Friday

woa2

I saw a Jeep on the M25 yesterday morning (Friday). It was heading North between the M20 and M2 junctions. Was it anyone on this Forum?

I hope not :shocked:..................anyone who would be crazy enough to drive a jeep on the M25 has no place here. Was he wearing shorts and a 'T' shirt too........ Spect the Jeep Joes will lynch me for this comment.......... nothing against Jeeps........it's the other loonies that dice with death on there......fine if they want to kill themselves, but you don't stand much chance against them in a Jeep. :shake:

I hope not :shocked:..................anyone who would be crazy enough to drive a jeep on the M25 has no place here. Was he wearing shorts and a 'T' shirt too........ Spect the Jeep Joes will lynch me for this comment.......... nothing against Jeeps........it's the other loonies that dice with death on there......fine if they want to kill themselves, but you don't stand much chance against them in a Jeep. :shake:

Have done this journey on several occaisions on my way to Beltring flowery shirt, shorts and all, and i belive i am pretty sane ?? :nut::nut::nut::trustme::cool:

Ashley

Have done this journey on several occaisions on my way to Beltring flowery shirt, shorts and all, and i belive i am pretty sane ?? :nut::nut::nut::trustme::cool:

Ashley

Er....... I'm not entirely convinced ...... could be the choice of smileys maybe.

At least you lived to tell the tale. :-D