Footman James

Markheliops

Hi all.

Received a letter from Footman James today setting out thier intention to transfer all regulated business to Aon Limlted. Footman James are a subsidiary of Aon Limited.

The letter states this is an administration matter and future cover will not be effected.

I hope Footman James can continue to offer the quality service we are used too together with competative quotes but when Roadsure were taken over all services seem to double in price.

Lets hope nothing changes.

Markheliops

Hi Dudes,

I presume Aon will be taking over the staff of Footman James so there will always be someone to deal with that has a knowledge of all types of classic and vintage vehicles. There's nothing worse than trying to arrange insurance with someone who doesn't know their ar**hole from an Antar.

I had my Motor Traders policy with Aon for quite a few years when I had my workshop, and they were recommended to me by a broker I used. I had two claims for damaged vehicles and there wasn't any quibbling or delays in dealing with them, so hopefully they are still as reliable. They didn't even send anyone down to look at the damage either, so hopefully they will live up to your expectations. :)

Hi all.

Received a letter from Footman James today setting out thier intention to transfer all regulated business to Aon Limlted. Footman James are a subsidiary of Aon Limited.

The letter states this is an administration matter and future cover will not be effected.

I hope Footman James can continue to offer the quality service we are used too together with competative quotes but when Roadsure were taken over all services seem to double in price.

Markheliops

Had my renewel for recovery from Premium Choice (Roadsure) today, same as last year £125.00.

• 3 months later...

Markheliops

Just had my renewal through.. no increase, same as last year :-D