Do you need a vehicle

Mark

I haven't brought anything from him but just over a year ago I was going to buy the ZIL 131 Radio Truck he still has listed. Mind you, then it was over £4000, now it's £2000! :twisted:

He's a Brit living in Germany so the language is no problem, very helpful and he sent loads ( and I mean loads!) of pictures of the ZIL. But then the Militant came along at a similar price and without the hassle of importing and registering so I brought that instead.

Regards

Richard.

Ps. If anyone is planning a trip.....£2000 for a ZIL 131 radio truck is very tempting...I might want to come along :wink:

I never went over there. I was going to but then I got offered the Militant.

From the pictures he sent of the ZIL I couldn't fault it. There was/is a few small areas that need attention but he pointed them out and sent detailed photos of them. And the fact that he offered to deliver the ZIL under its own power ( a long journey) proved to me it must have been in good mechanical order.

Regards

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Neil

Good point.

There is three different vehicles used for the photos.

The first photo is the one I was looking at buying , I think taken recently in this country. The following 9 pictures are of it while it was in Germany. I had the same pictures emailed to me over a year ago by the original seller. I have no idea what picture number 11 is! And the final picture is different ZIL 131 with a radio body fitted, note the lack a front winch.

It's still a nice looking truck but I would rather have had it at £2000!

Regards

Richard

If you need a military vehicle to play with, then have a butcher's at this website in Germany thay have just about everything you could want. :D

http://www.121mv.com/

Might be worth a trip with cash :D

This is the same guy who was sending us piccies of his GMC Workshops. Ended up getting mine from Norway instead. A lot cheaper.

Cara

x

Thing that puts me off the http://www.121mv.com/ site is that everything is marked POA.

I'd rather things either had a defined price or a price from sort of figure if the seller doesn;t want to commit to a definite price for a ehicle. At least then you've got a guide as to how much it will be - I hate having to phone up for things only to find the asking price is out of my budget 'cos it makes me feel a right twat and time-waster!!! :(