Wheels and Wings Yorkshire

ivor

• 2 months later...
Just over 4 weeks to go now and the glorious summer weather has been booked !!!!

Don't forget your Goretex!

Tim

Will be there Tim - make sure you are too - need a hand putting tents up :coffee:

I wish I could. W&W is one of the best events of the year, and I'm gutted I'm going to miss it. At least it means I won't be conned into buying a tent off that Lovejoy bloke!

Doh - and we were giving away free rum with every tent too!

Just looking at the BBMF, looks like Saturday is the only flypast day this year. Good news is it's the Spitfire, Hurricane, Lancaster combination. :-)

I can confirm that BBMF is just Saturday this year but six merlins in one day makes up for it anytime. Not many spaces left now as we are close to capacity for entries, currently over 200 vehicles booked in of all eras. If you are still thinking about coming don't hang about because I will have to do the cut off soon. If you are coming as joe public and have a current MVT membership, bring your card as you will get in for nothing at the gate. Think it is 6 English pounds otherwise. Plenty going on apart from the flypast, evening entertainment for exhibitors only, R/C tank battles, road run Sat teatime for those that want a run out to another local airfield tower, 25lb er guns firing both days and a fair few stalls booked in already. Hope the weather gods are kind to us again this year. Checkout W&W website for entry form and pics of last years event.

i will be coming along sunday with wife and baby so in civvy car been over last few years its a good show do we have to pay to get in we are all in MVT not sure payed all previous years ......:coffee:

MVT members will get in free through the main gate on production of membership card. It must be an up to date membership.

• 3 weeks later...