Albums

agripper

I noticed that when I signed up for the forum that you are able to create albums . Is there a way of viewing all the albums that are available or do you have to go into each persons profile to see if they have one. If there is no shortcut could one be added also is there a page for photos of all the membrers vehicles? If so where ? :idea:

At the moment you have to click on a profile to view an album... I'll find out if a direct link to albums can be added..

also is there a page for photos of all the members vehicles? If so where ?

On the old forum before the big forum carsh there was a photo gallery but only a few members used it... there is not one now, each member has their own personal gallery in the form of an Album...

Ok we've had a look & it's not an option to have the veiw the albums from the menu, we may have found a way round this though & Joris is going to try an install some additional software, we will let you know if this works or not, if it does work there may be a few bugs as it is a Beta version of the software so please report an here...

That would be a great help. It is always nice to see what others have and have also photographed when out and about, Trying to rumble through the photo sites for photos or events is hard work. I would love to see a page with all the members vehcile on. I would guess there is quite a wide selection!

• 3 weeks later...

The forum has just been updated with the latest software upgrade. If you look under the community tab in the main menu you will see Pictures & Albums, at the moment it only displays Albums that have been recently updated.. we will have to have a look to see if this can be changed..

The Social Groups facility listed is not used on this Forum....

• 4 weeks later...
On a slightly different note - I've tried uploading photos to an album tonight but keep getting a error message saying "Security tokens are missing" ?????

Any ideas from the Admin staff please???

Clear your cookies etc... we are waiting for a bug fix to be released for this..

Think if you do a couple at a time that gets round it too...