Hello from N.Ireland

Borderlord

Hello from N Ireland............

My only vehicle is a 1945 BSA WM20.

Apparently it belonged to the Irish Defence Forces and came out of Cahal Brugha Barracks in Dublin. It's not running as yet but hopefully soon will be as I need a couple of bits to complete the project.

Bsa.jpg

That's a really nice looking bike Borderlord. I'm sure someone on the Bike's Ward of this Asylum will be able to help you out regarding the bits you need. Sadly, I'm old enough to remember Pride & Clark in London selling these BSA's

in the 1960's for £25 each still new in wooden crates.

Welcome aboard...Boarder! One day I wll have a BSA. I was driving through Poundbury (Toy town) this morning and was following and learner rider and I had the twinge of freedom that bikes give you....

Anyhow, park your bike up in the bike shed and see you in the club house!

Mind you if you do ride indoors please note there is a up and a down staircase failure to use the correct stair will result in you losing indoor riding privilages for at least a month ......unless a dozen custard creams and tasty jaffa cakes are given to certian officials .

• 3 months later...

Hello there Mr McLaughlin,

Welcome to the Friendly Forum. Unless i'm having another senior moment, you haven't posted your own note in intros and welcomes. Please do. Worry not about the computer thing and enjoy hanging out with us. This is the place to be!

Mark B

Moderator and acknowledged computer genius.