Hi From Hants

Chaos

Hi Guys,

Although not new to Landrovers I am new to the Military side, although I drove them in my RAF career in the 70's,

I have bought a 1974 FFR Lightweight, I fell in deep when I drove the wing commanders L/W and have always wanted a lightweight ever since,

co-incidentley I finished my tour in N.Ireland as my lightweight started it's tour in the same Province,

I am sure I will be asking a few questions in the " I'm not stupid but" section,

I can feel one coming on now...............

Hi Clive,

I am still looking for my vehicle "in service" but no luck as yet,

As for me and the vehicles I drove in service, a camera didn't seem important at the time.

What was its ERM? I suppose most pics one sees are basically of your mates & sometimes stood in front of a vehicle, then the real bonus is is they don't stand in front of the number plate!

I've got pics of two of my vehicles in service. One at FVRDE & one in the Bogside.

Hi Guys,

Although not new to Landrovers I am new to the Military side, although I drove them in my RAF career in the 70's,

I have bought a 1974 FFR Lightweight, I fell in deep when I drove the wing commanders L/W and have always wanted a lightweight ever since,

co-incidentley I finished my tour in N.Ireland as my lightweight started it's tour in the same Province,

I am sure I will be asking a few questions in the " I'm not stupid but" section,

I can feel one coming on now...............

Hi there Chaos, welcome in. As G506 said, nice to have another Hampshire hog amongst us :-D