PU 8 cwt Morris in Malta

goanna

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Have a look at this site and you will see that Phillip de Domenico,died in June.

We met Phillip in Malta at Christmas,We went to visit him on the most awful rainy day

and by the time we found the house we were soaked.We had only spoken on the phone but were welcomed like we had been friends for years.I remember the house built by his father,it was amazing ,he was proud of the fact he had just won a long battle with the councill to build new garages for his vehicles.He showed us the machine gun marks around the walls where they had been straffed during the war due to an anti aircraft gun on the roof.His collection was wide and varied,more like a musuem.He had all the ww2 weapons,all live and fired them on the ranges.His 90 landrover had been malta army and he had fitted a 300tdi and auto box.Apart from the Morriss there was A jeep,early bedford Mw,several m/bikes restored and waiting restoration.A Matador somewhere,and so on.He didnt look to be at all unwell so its a shock to me that he is no longer with us.i remember his wife spent ages drying Pats coat with a hairdryer and they chatted like they had known each other all there lives.

We will of course write and send our deepest sympathys.There is no Justice ,a big loss.CW.