Renault goelette

private mw

Renault did a Renault 4 for the military, with bolt on 4 wheel drive. you could buy the kit for about £600. I'd love one of those, the standard car and van were excellent bits of kits. There was a Renault Military utility type as well based on the 4, Dacia made a copy for the civillian market. About the same period as the two engined 2CV.

Renault did a Renault 4 for the military, with bolt on 4 wheel drive. you could buy the kit for about £600. I'd love one of those, the standard car and van were excellent bits of kits. There was a Renault Military utility type as well based on the 4, Dacia made a copy for the civillian market. About the same period as the two engined 2CV.

:shocked: You have a very strange taste in rubbish:???:-D

OY you !! don't start after we have kissed and made up!:shocked: I had Renault 4's for a long time, great little tools four bales of hay and two sacks of feed in the back, across the feilds to feed horses. Beauty of them was if they did get stuck they were light enough for four or six blokes to lift out. French military used a lot of them for liasion duties in north africa in the 50's 60's. (also the back seats folded down with a blanket on a warm summers night and the right company....Ah those were the days.)

OY you !! don't start after we have kissed and made up!:shocked: I had Renault 4's for a long time, great little tools four bales of hay and two sacks of feed in the back, across the feilds to feed horses. Beauty of them was if they did get stuck they were light enough for four or six blokes to lift out. French military used a lot of them for liasion duties in north africa in the 50's 60's. (also the back seats folded down with a blanket on a warm summers night and the right company....Ah those were the days.)

KISSING:shocked: not me mate:nono::n00b: and I wouldn't be seen dead in the back of a Renault with any of Heliops totty let alone you :-D