Vulan to fly for Cowes week

rosie

If you live along the Southcoast around Chichester-Portsmouth area, then pop out at 7ish and you may see the Vulcan fly :-D:yay::-D:yay:

http://www.tvoc.co.uk/

it was supposed to fly tonight but was grounded with technical issues. As we live on the Hayling Island we will hopefully have a spectacular view :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
staying at Sinah warren hopefully with the e type

come down to Gosport for a bite to eat sat eve if you can.we are getting Gee ready for the Cowes Torquay race.

come down to Gosport for a bite to eat sat eve if you can.we are getting Gee ready for the Cowes Torquay race.

Good luck with that and thanks for the offer but foods all included and as i've paid for it i'm munch all i can :)

:(:(:( Oh well we got onto the seafront at about 7.45 tonight all ready for a spectacular show, about 30 mins later we watched the red arrows do a display, well I say watched, we squinted as they were tiny dots on the horizon but we could make out the different coloured smoke. But alas saw or heard no sign of the Vulcan. We sat there until 8pm, but we either missed her (which I would be surprised at because we could see the Arrows and would have thought we would have heard the Vulcan) or it was a no show :(:(

Rosie,

Checked out the Vulcan website and they had problems on Start-up, so were not able to fly today.

Should of fitted electronic ignition :rofl:

At least i didn't miss it We didn't get there untill after 8pm 8hrs from home :cry:

Not the headgasket again?

Sorry to here that Chris dont take a lot to fcuk up a wk end does it,what with the weather on sat as well.