Libya / Ford WOT2 15cwt

Kuno

FORD WOT2 15cwt

This little truck appeared once in front of the restaurant next to the fuel station at AGEDABIA. The owner of that retaurant obviously wanted it to attract people. In the meantime he has either recognized, that the truck has no effect to the visitors of the restaurant or that he can make more money with the scrap iron; the truck is not there any more...

icon_cry.gif

ford_wot2_15cwt_100c_klein_139.jpg

First of all: There are not many vehicles out in the desert any more; then, I am not really familiar with the production numbers and must admit that I have left the hard works with the colleagues in MLU ;-)

The vehicles at Jebel Sherif were easy :-). The Chevrolet of the Free French is identified as well. MLU colleagues could tell me something about another French used CMP but ir remains a miracle - no clue, who has left it that far south.

Forgot to mention a Ford F.30 of G Patrol. Although there was no number visible - the location fitted with the description in the book.